Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sign of life


 Hello friends, I hope are all enjoying your summer.  The blog has been hibernating a little.   I've been working on a big project which I am excited to share when all is in place.  In the meantime summer is here and I have to say that this too has distracted me. Here are a few photos taken from our trip in Amsterdam.

We lucked out and enjoyed beautiful weather...look at the blue sky!



We wandered around the canals, peering into houseboats and marveling at the distinct architecture of the city.

Its such a bustling and dynamic city but there are pockets of calm to be found.

 Of course it wouldn't be Amsterdam without all the bikes!


 One street we liked was filled with flowers and I couldn't resist taking a picture..


 A wonderful example of 19th century houses...


 all with their own private boats.


No comments:

Post a Comment