Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Journee du Fait Main



I'm very happy to announce that on the 9th and 10th of July, we are going to be celebrating the first ever Journee du Fait Main in France. This festival aims to celebrate all that is handmade.  Jewelry, Fashion and Accessories, Paintings, Papier-Mache and Poterie will be among those at the forefront of the celebrations.  What is great about the festival is that it will be held in different cities all over France. Over 100 events are planned for this weekend with over 500 artists and designers participating in the craft fairs all over the country.

In Paris, a number of craft fairs will be hosted in 7 different parts of the city. I'm proud to announce that De Petites Merveilles will be part of the festivities.  I'm very happy to be part of this historic moment and I hope you will join me at L'Espace Kiron on the 9th and 10th of July.  Here are the details:

Espace Kiron
10 rue de la Vacquerie
75011, Paris
Metro: Voltaire ou Philippe Auguste


Now, I'm off to work on all the lovelies I'm going to bring to the fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment