Monday, June 27, 2011

Shop Update

Hello friends, hope you all had a magnificent weekend. In this corner of the world, its hitting the high 30s and the sky so blue it hurts the eye! I sit by my worktable and watch all the folks going by dressed in cool summer clothes and it just makes me want to join in whatever fun activities they seem to have planned.

Nonetheless I've been good and I've got a bunch of lovely lovely things to add to the Etsy shop. Here's a sneak peek at some  of them.

Gorgeous crystal and Murano necklace

Two color French glass bead necklace

 I love demi-parures and I've just two new sets..

a pretty green glass and pearl bracelet 


and its matching necklace


Aqua colored glass bead with flecks of aventurine bracelet
 and its matching necklace
 All of them will soon available in the shop

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the Muranoand the green demi parure! You were busy indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower, saw you on Wednesday Blog Hop, please pop by, karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com
    and
    www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete